Thursday, July 25, 2013

Citrus Lane-July Box Review

So I am sure many of you subscribe to or know about monthly box clubs whether it be Birchbox, Ipsy, Barkbox, etc.  There really are so many different companies now that offer a monthly box, that it is so hard to pick and choose which one or ones to subscribe to.  Most monthly box clubs range in price but average that I have seen is around $20-$25 a monthly.  Well I finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and sign up for a new monthly box club called Citrus Lane.  This box club is geared for babies and kids and is $25.00 a month.  They specialize the box for different age groups which is perfect.  Since Emmy is 9 months I subscribed for the 6-9 month age group and the box was tailored to that age range.  Here is July's box.  I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the items in the box.

 If you would like to sign up here is the link that will save you $10.00 off your first box!  That is such a great deal to try it out and see what you think as well :)https://www.citruslane.com/invitedby/Darcy.Potter.1259812
 This was how the box came and at first glance what was inside.  I had been eagerly awaiting to get this and see if it was up to what I had been reading about :)  I really liked all the things inside the box.

This card is for a discount code for Personalized Postcards made with your own pictures.  Pretty cute idea and I will be checking into this.  Could be great for thank you notes from Emmy.





This is a fun toy for Emmy to play with and it has already been a hit!  It twist and turns into different shapes and is really nice quality.  It is a great stimulation toy that keeps Emmy busy and occupied :)



This product is a nice travel size for on the go or possibly even for Grandma's house.  It has a great scent which I am all about and California Baby is a favorite product of mine already :)





 














Nurturmeal packet is a dehydrated food that mixed with water, breast milk, or formula makes a convenient meal.  Emmy liked the flavor of this and I will be looking for it in my local stores soon :)



 These are stack able cups for on the go food dispensing.  The top has a spout to dispense formula.  Since I don't use formula this may or may not come in handy for other snacks.  The one thing I didn't like about these cups was that it didn't have other lids to snap on the cups if you only wanted to use one.  You have to stack them together and have the spout and cover lid in order to make it work.  Nice quality  but mixed review.
 
 
 
 
These were anti-bacterial wipes which was a nice addition :)  If you know me, then you know I love having different types of wipes.  In my diaper bag currently I have 4 different types of wipes for different things; face, binkie, butt, etc!  My motto is that you can never have too many!  These definitely will be going into use!
 
Overall, I have to say that the Citrus Lane monthly box was a hit and I will be continuing my monthly subscription :) Be on the look out for more reviews!
 
Hugs,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment