Monday, July 29, 2013

July's Cara Box





July's theme was "Sail Away (Nautical)".
Everyone was supposed to get to know their partners and create a box containing items that related to things they love surrounding the nautical trend. This month I was paired with Jessi at http://champagneandbliss.blogspot.com/ and Aukele from  www.91dash.com I had so much fun getting to know both ladies and LOVED being a part of Cara Box.  If you are interested in joining the fun in August visit Kaitlyn over at her blog http://www.wifessionals.com/   Below is my box from Jessica :) She went above and beyond and I was thrilled with everything she sent.




I mean how cute was the packaging!!!!  She sent me a beautiful necklace and bracelet set that had coral and gold sea shells which I am in love with.  I am such a jewelry junkie and this will go perfect with so many things :) Also she sent me a fabulous nautical tote bag which is perfect for really anything!  She sent me a fun striped key chain, gold metallic nail polish and a super cute hot pink cowl neck scarf!  I mean she really nailed everything about what I love :)  Jessica I heart you and it was so great getting to know you.  I look forward to continuing our blogging friendship.

Aukele I plan on stalking your Bob's Salt shop on Etsy for some good cooking spices in the near future.  Your jewelry line is also fabulous and will be contacting you soon about possible business ventures. 

To both of my Cara box partners, thank you so much for your advice and friendship and I look forward to continuing our conversations :)

Love and hugs,
Darcy


 

3 comments:

  1. I love everything from your box! That bag is too cute, and I'm totally jealous of that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I especially love the tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy you like it!!! I made the scarf and keychain myself, so I was hoping you'd like them!

    ReplyDelete