Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Obsessed with Wednesday's-Pinterest

Pinterest





So Pinterest has been an obsession for awhile now.  I started 'Pinning' a couple years ago when it was first starting to make waves.  At the time I remember signing up and being on a wait list for approval!  Once I was accepted it took me a few months to figure out what Pinterest was all about and how the heck it worked.  For the longest time I could not figure out how to 'Pin' an image.  I had the button and was pinning images but then they would never save to a board for whatever reason.  Finally one day I had the 'ah ha' moment and realized I needed some sort of description in the box in order for the image to properly save :)  So now a couple years later I have 103 Boards with over 8,000 Pins and 507 Followers!!!!  Pinterest has definitely become my OCD at its worst.  All my boards are specifically categorized....you name it I probably have a Board for it :)  Pinterest is not just an obsession but an ADDICTION.  I remember in the beginning days I would spend an entire day off in front of my computer 'pinning' away!  My husband thought I had lost my mind and didn't understand this obsession at all.  For me, Pinterest is a form of therapy for my dreams, wishes, wants and alternate reality of sorts.  Below are just a few of what I have been Pinning lately :)  What are your favorite Boards or Pins?

Follow me here http://pinterest.com/darcymariereed/

4th of July Fashion

CUTE!
tulle

Kinky Blow Pop Martini {Kinky Liqueur, Bubble Gum Vodka, Pink Lemonade, Lemon Lime Soda, & Blow Pop}

Charlottesville Condo

custom pink first birthday party invitation photo envelope liner of the birthday girl
m e r m a i d . d e s s e r t . t a b l e

trunk

replacing closet doors with curtains

Hugs,
Darcy

3 comments:

  1. Stopping in from Wildcard Wednesdays! I love that vintage suitcase. So pretty!!

    Rachel
    www.wellwornsoles.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Wildcard Wednesday :) All these pins are gorgeous and I love the tulle skirt.

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curtains over the closet! Cute idea!

    visiting from Wildcard Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete