Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby style

Okay I have to admit that I LOVE having a girl!  I love the fact that I can dress her up like a little doll and put big flowers on her head :)  Anyways, I thought I would share a few pictures of Miss Emmy from this morning. 
Disclaimer-Emery has become such a little mover these days that it is hard to get her to sit still long enough to take a quick picture. The Bumbo chair is helpful most of the time but she like to try and wiggle her way out of that too!









Outfit from Carters- Purchased at the Outlet can find similar pieces online http://www.carters.com/
Headband from Jameson Monroe on Etsy- Custom 'Anchors Away' collection. Similar here http://www.etsy.com/listing/151053402/new-2013-anchors-away-collection-perfect?ref=shop_home_activeNEW 2013 ANCHORS AWAY Collection - Perfect for Birthdays, Weddings, Holidays, Spring, Summer, Newborn, Photo props, Family Photos
Isn't this headband adorable!  If you know me you know that little Miss Emmy always has a flower or bow on her head.  Poor baby only gets a bald head at home and when she sleeps :)  My husband thinks I'm crazy but I just can't resist the cuteness!!!

Hugs,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment