Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Obsessed with Wednesdays-Reality T.V.

Okay so I have to say that I have a little problem with secretly loving what my husband likes to call 'crap' television.  My favorites are anything on the Bravo channel and my new addiction is the HGTV channel.  For me it is like living vicariously through my television :)
 I have to admit I don't have much time to watch t.v. but that is the joys of having a DVR that records them for you when I do get a moment to have some background noise :)
Some of the shows I love to glue myself to are any of the 'The Real Houswives' shows (guilty pleasure I know) Currently it is the ladies from Jersey and the O.C.  I tell you these ladies are crazy and not too sure why I can't stop watching it.  It is like watching a train wreck on t.v. every week!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

The Real Housewives of Orange County

I am also loving the HGTV channel.  Oh my goodness I love the 'Property Brothers'.  I wish that they would come remodel a house for me :) My husband is always telling my that my dreams and wants in a home are unrealistic to our budget :(  This is exactly what this show is all about.  The brothers show potential home buyers the house of their dreams and then tell them how out of budget it is.  They then show them 'fixer-uppers' that are within their budget and show them how with a little TLC and remodel how they can turn it into the home owners dream house!



The other show I like is 'House Hunters'.  I love seeing what different cities and countries have to offer for homes.



So what are your guilty pleasure T.V. shows?

Hugs,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment