Monday, June 17, 2013

Week in Review

Well last week was crazy busy as always but good :)  Monday was my 30 something birthday!  My husband spoiled me with some nice goodies that I had been eyeing.  He got me this fabulous Michael Kors watch that I absolutely LOVE and a new Coach bag for my upcoming trip.  I was in need of a cross body purse since I will be flying with a baby and a diaper bag full of stuff.  I had my eye on the Coach 'Hippie' purse for awhile, but knew I really didn't need another Coach bag. My husband knows me too well and to my surprise got the exact one I wanted of course :)  I then came home from work to a nice dinner already prepared and set-up.  I tell you know-a-days with a baby the evenings are crazy and having dinner already made by the time I got home was wonderful!



The weekend was also busy with Father's Day and errands.  Saturday I took our fur baby Griffin to the poochie parlor for a much needed hair cut (he looks so handsome after a hair-cut:) Sunday we went to see the new Superman with Chad's family and then had everyone over to the house for a BBQ.  Overall, it was a successful weekend but as always over too quick. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment