Friday, June 14, 2013

First Ever Blog!

Welcome to my first ever blog :) 

My name is Darcy and I live in the Great Northwest with my wonderful loving husband and beautiful baby girl.  I am a girly, girl by heart and love my high heels!  I love reading other 'mommy blogs' and figured it was time for me to join the world of blogging.  I have no experience writing a journal of sorts online but I am excited to make this my own.  I hope that with time it will be become like many of my favorites :) 




I first have to say thank you to a fellow new mommy blog friend Amber Massey :)  She is the one that has given me some mindful advise about the world of blogging.  Thank you Amber for your kind words, encouragement and inspiration throughtout this process.  I LOVE her blog and stalk it on a regular basis! You should definitely check her out here http://themasseyspot.blogspot.com/

I hope to blog about my life and everything that I love.  This year has been a year of new beginnings and growth for me on a personal and professional level.  I had a baby in October and took on a completely new career in May.  Needless to say life has been crazy, but good :) I am so grateful to God each and everyday for giving me such a wonderful life and family.

Here's to sharing my world and I hope you enjoy!

This is my beautiful baby girl Emery Marie.  These are her 8 month pictures that I snapped on my phone.  I have been doing a month to month series in her chair to show her growth.  She is growing like a weed and I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by!!!  I think I am biased, but she is such a doll baby.  Don't get me wrong she can be a challenge at times but I love her nonetheless :)


1 comment:

  1. This is precious! I love your sweet Emmy to pieces! And even more now. We share the same middle name:) good job girly momma!

    ReplyDelete